wurdz off topic

 I do not know if any members have downloaded the Wurdz word analyzer
program and have successfully used it. I downloaded it but have a few
problems with it. I do not know how to save the analyzis into another file
as the instructions indicate it can be done into Excell but I would be quite
happy if it can be a plain ascii file. Another annoying feature, it pops up
automatically on booting up which I have to delete before I can run a
program of my choice.

  How do I search Xysearch. The instructions that I followed did not seem
to work as it cam up with another website.