Re: Subject: Laptop Keyboard solution

Patricia wrote:
About the keyboard problem, has anyone tried these roll-up keyboards I've
seen advertised? Having short fingers, I don't mind the size of laptop
keyboards, though the lack of the number pad keys is a real pain.
I've used it successfully on W98SE. A friend had difficulty on XP--but it was (apparently) the lack of SP2. For those considering traveling with it, if you are going to be in one place away from home, a different strategy might be when you get to your destination just to plunk down $20 for one of these new, lightweight kbds and throw it away when you leave.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx