Re: XyWrite and Email

   [Paul Williams:]
>> I really, really, really, want to send Emails from XyWrite. ...

   [Carl Distefano:]
>I've been doing "Xymail" for 5 years -- sending and receiving -- using a tool
called Hacksaw. FTP and HTTP file transfers as well -- right from the good ol'
CMline. My system is in the Jumbo U2.

   [Paul:]
>> So what is this XyShell Sendmail thingy?

   [Carl:]
>Same idea, except that it's powered by Rexx. Watch for the next release of U2.

   Carl, these programs sound rather interesting. Are they still available?
And do you know where I could find out more about them?
   Are they large, major (and expensive) programs, or more like little
utilities that are easy to use and easy to install?

             Regards,
             Michael Edwards.