Re: Xy and XML

At 10:57 05.06.2003 -0400, Leslie Bialler wrote:
>That I would not know, but XyWin is a buggy, inferior product that was
>never improved upon, and it is definitely not recommended, at least by
>_this_ end user. Go for Nota Bene!

I think XYWin has a bad rap on this list. It worked fine for me, and continues to do so on this
brand-new Win2K computer.
One "feature" in particular in NotaBene continues to annoy me: That the screen shows ANSI,
and the command line ASCII. A real pain if you work with other languages than English. In XYWin, I
dont have that problem.

--
--Rene