calling XyWrite under Xp

From Morris

  XyWrite under XP.

 When I click on the C:command icon on the desktop screen the C:\ prompt

contains this line - documents\settings\morris krok\. At this point I use a batch
file to call up the XyWrite program.

 My batch file is created in this manner. After Morris Krok the following is
typed - copy con xy4 then press enter. Echo off (enter), cls (enter),

cd c: \xy4dos (enter), then editor (enter), lastly press F6 (enter). This

batch file is only created once.

In future to call up the XyWrite program, type xy4 (enter) after the
C:\ prompt, documents\settings\Morris Krok\. This will bring up

XyWrite in a full screen but when calling up a file from the command

line, you will notice the letters are fuzzy but readable. When alt enter

is then pressed, that file will be contained in a smaller window with

much smaller type that is crystal clear and very readable.

 My mouse does not work in XP. I wonder if anyone knows how I can
rectify this.

 NB. As I did not install XyWrite, I do not know why my name appears
when the command C:\ icon is clicked.