Re: About all xy

No need to install Word 97 just to be able to read the files. If you have
Word 6 or 7 (Office 95), you can install a Microsoft-provided filter that
will convert Word 97 files on the fly. I don't have the filter installer on
this computer, but if anyone wants it (e-mail me privately) I'll bring it
home from the office. Mostly works like a charm (this is not the bogus RTF
junk) and keeps you from having to add yet more bloat.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx