Re: 1980 Date in DIR list for XY3+: PART 2

>As a future OS/2 Warper, I shudder to think of the possibility that vintage
>XyWrite code does not run properly in OS/2. Anyone else?

  Have no worry -- that is not the problem. I run XY3 as well as XY4 under
OS/2. I've even run both in win3 windows under OS/2. He has something odd
going on, I think -- my dates are correct.

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

hoka hey!

Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.