Re: MULTI-LABELS

Hi again Brenda, after reviewing your file I have come up with at least a
partial solution. You have an extra carrige return on you first record. If
you put on the page line indicator yo will notice that page (label) 1 is to big
for the label forcing a page break then imediately following is your page break
command. This causes a problem because XyWrite prints Label 1 and 8 on its
first pass then 2 and 9 and so on but since the first label created that extra
blank page it messes up XyWrites calculations. You should also check that your
page length does not out run your form depth as in the first label. Let me know
if you have any other problems. Sysop...