Re: Workaround (Binswanger)

Carl wrote:
>Nathan: The "Done" prompt is produced by the second default command
>(d wf=1). It immediately overwrites any "Proceed" prompt resulting
>from an unnecessary SAve.

Let me remind list-members of a terrible danger of the so-called
"unnecessary" saves:
if you have made certain changes, they won't get saved. Then you print out a
flawed document and mail it out to your embarassment. I forget the principle
of which changes don't "take" but the one I encountered was where you change
only a capitalization via a CC function--e.g.,
 Sentence one. sentence two.
 Sentence one. Sentence two.
If you then do a save, it doesn't take and if the "Proceed" either flashes
by too fast or you don't realize it's significance, you lose.
The fix is to put on your save and store keys a sequence to put a space in
the file then remove it:

nn=gt, ,bd,bc,sa,xc
nn=gt, ,bd,bc,st,xc

I don't know if this happens in Xy3.