Re: Technology group

As of 11:20A, on May 9, 2002: http://www.tgrp.com/ is forwarded to the home page for Charm.Net, a BAltimore- Washington area ISP.

http://www.thetechnologygroup.com/ generates a "There was no response. The server could be down
or is not responding" error message.

>>> essence@xxxxxxxx 05/09/02 12:51PM >>>
from Morris,

                    Has anyone checked whether the Technology's XyWrite
website is still operating and whether they are functioning as a company.

        Further to my remarks about typing in lower case, I find that Herb
Tyson's capital.pm program functions well except that it misses capitalizing
the first word of a piece of text but every other first word of  a sentence
or paragraph is capitalized. It can be improved by taking into account
abbreviations such as e.g., which it will translate as e.G.,. There may be
other abbreviations such as etc.,. All this involves elementary programming
to rectify.

    Since I added the AZ function at the beginning of Carl's Twincaps
program, it no longer misses a beat.