Dos Box creepers and more

Still trying to get XyDos 4 to work in XP...In box Dos Box and full screen
still get the error msg: "keyboard did not accept new repeat settings." In
pif (properties) moved slider all the way to the left to kill idle
detection. Can't figure out what other variables would produce that error,
or if there is something in xy settings.dfl that might be causing it in XP
(worked fine in w95 and W98). Is this a memory issue?

Adjusted autoexec.nt and config.nt as follows:

autoexec:
PATH c:\windows;c:\windows\COMMAND;C:\;C:\UV;C:\XY
tame-mon.com

[UV is ultravison, which I might abandon.]

Wonder if XP path to windows files needs something else.

config:
DEVICE=C:\UV\UVSVAREA.SYS -- ultravision
DEVICE=C:\UV\ANSI-UV.SYS -- ultravision
DEVICE=C:\Windows\himem.sys
DEVICE=C:\Windows\EMM386.EXE RAM
DOS=HIGH,UMB

Am I managing XP memory properly for XY?
Robert--re tame. I used the setup and indeed tame-mon.com was written to autoexec and dos icon is in upper left menu bar in dos box.
Michael Norman