Nota Bene

To follow up on my message of 27 October, in which I
complained that I had ordered NBWin over the Web but
heard nothing further:

It turns out that the product (which I've received) had
shipped on 20 October, one week before my complaint to
this list and a day before my email to the sales dept.

So, the problem, in my case, was not one of fulfillment,
but of communication. A one-line response to my email
of 21 October would have avoided the misunderstanding.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/