Re: Collapsible outline

On 2 Feb 01, at 10:47, jr_fox@xxxxxxxx wrote:

 > P.S. - The manufacturer was Brown Bag Software. They may no longer be
> > in business; I'm not sure. But in any case this was/is shareware and I
> > could distribute it if anyone wants it.
>
> My recollection is that this is a long orphaned product, but I couldn't
> swear to that. A meta search engine pass for Brown Bag S/W would probably
> give a good idea about this. (I believe I may also have an old copy of
> PC-Outline somewhere in the dusty archives.)

I used to use it quite a lot, and would transfer the results to XyWrite for
final editing.

I haven't used it for a logn time, though, mainly because I decided that my
mind doesn't work like that, and I prefer XyWrite's automatic numbering. I
keep it on my HD because of the stuff I write with it before.

I have a copy archived to CD-ROM, in case anyone wants it.

Keep well,

Dr Stephen Hayes
Freelance writer, editor, missiolgist and teacher
PO Box 7648, Pretoria, 0001 South Africa
E-mail: shayes@xxxxxxxx
  Web: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7734/steve.htm