XyWrite on an iPOD (was Re: new pc finally arrived and have to make decisions-help)

Can we get XyWrite to run on an iPOD? Now, that's my idea of heaven.

Lisa

--- russurquhart1@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>I think everyone's computer ought to just work. An OS, and the
interface >ought to be, as much as possible, seen and not heard. Look
at an iPod. >(Forget for amoment that Apple makes it.) This is a small
computer that >has an os, a harddrive, an input device and a screen
display. This was how >we used to describe computers. But it is also
an appliance. The success >of the iPod, IMO, is not that it was the
first to market (it was three >years late), or not that it is the only
one, or not that it is the >cheapest. I think it is because you have a
device that does really well >what it was designed to do. It just
works. Do i know about its internals? >A little not much. (Some people
have already gotten it to boot a version >of Linux on it.)

-snip-

>I don't know which wordprocessor you mean (Appleworks or Pages.) Pages
has >some growing to do. Its at that awkward age now.

>But, lets be fair, when you have Xywrite, IS there any other
wordprocessor?