Re: U2 glitches

Judith:
>Should I assume then that I have to buy something and there
>is no point in my trying to figure out the expanded memory
>notes in the Command Reference Guide until I do?

I don't think you need to buy anything, or use expanded memory. I've *never*
gotten an out of memory error with Xy under either W95 or W98 in 5 years,
and I don't do anything special (I don't use /e4000 and my Properties
settings are on "auto"). There's something going on in the U2 file.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx