Re: U2-two minor bugs...

In the last email, Carl Distefano wrote:
>Rename your CapsLock key in the KBD file...

Having done this years ago with Xy3, this was one of the first things I did when I began configuing
Xy4, so it isn't the cause of the Capslock problem. I have also reviewed my xy4.kbd file to make
sure everything is consistent.

>Why 33? If the utility sets a screen length of 29, then DeFault SL
>should be set to 29 as well. No?

A good question. For reasons I certainly don't understand it worked.

Anyway, I was going through the various settings in Xy4, made some changes, and suddenly this 2nd of
my two bugs disappeared. I suspect the fix happened when I unchecked "Remember size with window
number" in Screen - Appearance in Preferences. At this moment I can open additional windows
without my keyboard macro (including U2's help screen) and the window fit is perfect.

>These aren't "U2 bugs"...

I realize that. I didn't intend to imply that U2 was at fault.

Bob
See my books and essays at:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze3cxxp/zimbib.htm