Re: can't reinstall

On Sat, 23 May 1998, nikki meredith wrote:

> I recently had to replace my corrupted hard drive and now I'm unable to
> reinstall xywrite on the new one.

As I recall, when I first installed XyWrite 4 on my 486, I couldn't
install it, and I was told by Tech Support that I had to disable the
CD-ROM drive in order to get the XyWrite install to work. It was a few
years ago, but I think I either had to disconnect the CD-ROM drive or boot
DOS with the CD-ROM drivers REMed out from either config.sys or
autoexec.bat .

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                   lawyer@xxxxxxxx
 Boston, MA 02108-2503            http://world.std.com/~lawyer/