Re: OT: Who said it?

Harry Binswanger wrote:
If only Kant hadn't talked so much about his noumenal world, which he
said was unknowable.

A hit! A palpable hit!
By the bye, and just to set the record straight, I see from an off-list response that my comment on my convent schooling was open to misinterpretation. In no way, shape, or manner did I intend to disparage or denigrate my schooling. I thank heaven for it every day, and expect to do so for all eternity. I was trying--evidently unsuccessfully--to make a wryly humorous comment on the difficulty of speaking truth about--if not to--power while not using unseemly language.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx