Re: Thesaurus problem...

 My Registry settings are the same as your settings, Robert.
 There was no need for any adjustments in that regard. The
 problem for me was that the stand alone arrow keys, as well
 as the stand alone Page UP and Page DOWN keys (which used to
 be the keys I used to move around the thesaurus, did not work
 before I loaded TAMEDOS. Only the analogous numbers pad keys
 moved me around the thesaurus. I thought it made little
 difference which keys were used. Apparently, it does make a
 difference. That said, with TAMEDOS loaded, it indeed makes
 not difference which keys are used, the stand alone keys or the
 numbers pad keys. Go figure.

 Maben

-----