Re: Conversion filters (was NB Win availability)

Two grouches for the price of one.

Mike Shupp:

>we want up-to-date financial records and stamp
>catalogs and print-ready manuscripts

I beg to differ. And I don't want software (e.g. MS Turd) that's overly
"helpful".

Anne Putnam:

>" We are now at the point where we feel that we have not
>" just a reasonably stable program, but a very stable program

That's good to hear. But do you feel (or, preferably, have good reason to
believe) that you have reasonably stable accounts and shipping procedures?

Peter Evans