Re: An update of the installer (version 5.01)

Jordan,

Did you fix the screen lines as I suggested? You had "default SL=50" in
startup.int and "LINS = 25" in config.txt. These values must be the same.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

Thanks, Kari. I sent you the files you requested, but I think that Config was strictly out-of-the-box. Can I be the *only one* who has encountered a non-scrollable (first screen of the document ONLY) window, when using this solution with Xy-3 ?  But _not_ with Xy-4, for some unknown reason ?  That renders the former essentially non-usable, so long as it persists.  'Tis a mystery. I don't think it comes down to the use of a particular video card, or anything like that.    Jordan