semantics

Peter Evans noted:
>but any American, pro or con, might care to
>remember that its continuation beyond a period of sixty days without
>Congressional approval is (if my hazy memory/understanding of US politics
>is correct) in violation of the War Powers Act.

Though I know this is off topic for our group here, I must point out that we
also live in a time where laws and not just semantics mean whatever our
elected officials (and President in particular) wish them to mean. Oaths are
meaningless, and the Constitution is used merely to schedule elections. I
predict that our corrupt President will nonchalantly continue bombing past
sixty days, and no one will do anything about it.

Bob
Bob Zimmerman
13909 Briarwood Drive, #323
Laurel, Maryland 20708