RE: Windows registry cleanup tools - PowerQuest Drive Image

If you are unfortunate enough to experience a HDD
failure, and need to replace the drive, your greatest
chance of success with the image restore will be to
the same make, model, and size of drive.
Grrrr. What the hell is the use of an image program if it can't guarantee a
restore?
This whole situation is ridiculous. Every computer should be built with an
IDE port (or whatever it takes) and a BIOS option to make it boot
therefrom. Then there should be a program that guarantees cloning (on any
drive within a reasonable range of types).
I mean, I'm not asking for something that slices, dices, chops, and grates.
I just want to have a backup for my computer! Am I alone in this?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx