Re: Upper ASCII characters in XyWrite under vDosXy

Hi Carl.

No,  isn't embedded into the document ... and putting
explicitly into the document doesn't make any difference (should it?).

The fact that the laptop is Turkish might be relevant, except that I had
the same problem on my (now unusable) US/Canadian laptop. The way I
solved it on that machine, following the document on the xywrite.com
site, involved dos commands connected with the codepage. That suggests
to me that it really is a codepage problem---somehow chcp 437 isn't
enough to set the codepage completely. But it's odd that no one else
has noticed the problem---unless no one else uses upper ASCII characters.

Martin