HPLJ4 Printer Drivers

In 1994 TTG wrote:
"While our drivers are for the HP LaserJet 4, they will function with the 4 Plus and WILL give you 600 DPI and the features of the printer. There may be some issues with tray selection and speed that our drivers do not address. We are working on a HP LaserJet 4 Plus driver that should be available within two weeks."
I have the LJ4.bin dated 1993. Does anyone have the HP4+(p).bin, or synonym
for same, mentioned above, dated 1994? Thank you.

Michael Norman