Re: XyWrite installation and CD-ROM drives

Rene von Rentzell:

>TTG has stencilled paper with some convoluted description to get
>around [the CD-ROM/installation problem], if you give me your fax
>no. I'll send it to you.

I'd be very grateful for this. The number--from within Japan!--is
03-3728-0728. However, if the description (though convoluted) is not
impossibly long, and if you found time to type it and present it as a
message here, other XyWriters the world over could benefit from it. (I'm
in no desperate hurry for it. A week or two from now would be fine.)

Peter Evans