Re: En dash

Thanks, Myron. That was my fallback option. It is easy enough.

Cheers,
Lisa

From: Myron Gochnauer
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, June 10, 2010 2:41:26 PM
Subject: Re: En dash

The surest way is to convert all en-dashes in Xy to something like *--*, which Word will treat like the ordinary text it is, and then do a searh-and-replace in Word to replace *--* with Word's version of an en-dash.

Both search-and-replace processes are fast and easy, and you don't need to know anything about code pages or what's happening under the hood.

Myron