Re: vDosXy - on second display?

Ok, I am answering my own posts, how pathetic!

Anyway, I found something on this in the vDos forum discussions
(http://sourceforge.net/p/vdos/discussion/general/thread/f1023274/). Jos
Schaars seems reluctant to do anything about this problem in the near
future. I think this should be higher on the list. Being able to run
this without gimmicks on a second monitor, make it full-screen on it is
basic and expected behavior of any virtualization solution. I posted a
comment on the vDos forum about this.

Robert J. Sawyer has relevant notes about running vDos (and Wordstar).
See: http://sfwriter.com/ws-vdos.htm

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

Hello, I have tried to figure out how to start this on my second monitor. There is a display command line option in DosBox, but vDos does not seem to support this. Does not take negative screen parameters either as VirtualPC does. Best regards, Kari Eveli LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland) lexitec@xxxxxxxx *** Lexitec Online *** Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/