Re: XPL best practices

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Mon, 13 Nov
2006 17:35:03 -0500

> Isn't SA %nn a variant way of doing what we used to do with
> STSGT or some similar command?

SA %nn has always been the way to save the contents of an
*individual Save/Get* to a file. (STSGT saves the entire Save/Get
*library* to a file.) By default, the filename is nn.SAV (where nn
is the S/G name), but you can specify another filename, as I did in
Patricia's routine. Either way, any existing file with the same
name is overwritten without prior confirmation.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx