To: xywrite digest users
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:09 AM
Subject: xywrite Digest V5 #131

xywrite Digest  Mon, 09 Dec 2013  Volume: 05 Issue: 131

In This Issue:
    Re: XP/Vbox/Win 8.1

Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 22:57:30 -0800 (PST)
From: J R FOX
Subject: Re: XP/Vbox/Win 8.1

This sounds like a problem I mentioned previously re XP Mode in Win 7, where I could only see three files when calling a Dir -- all of them files pertaining to the virtual machine itself, rather than anything I actually wanted to find. So far, I've not been able to get to the bottom of this. It does seem to render having gotten the VM functional rather moot. I'll have to confirm this the next time I get to work on that laptop, but I don't think the older Windows programs I got working in this VM suffered from this problem.

  Jordan

End of xywrite Digest V5 #131