RE: Re.: Screen font...

Reply to note from Edward Mendelson  Sun, 23 Nov
2014 13:58:27 -0500

> You were probably using Tame from www.tamedos.com, which makes
> it possible to display italics in an XP DOS window. As far as I
> know, it's not possible to display italics in a DOS window
> under XP with anything else except Tame.

In the old days, when your screen colors could be anything you
wanted as long as it was green on black, XyWrite came with a program
called UNDERLN.EXE, which enabled WYSIWYG underlining on the DOS
screen. I don't believe it worked under any flavor of Windows,
though.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx