Re: Using NB to Convert (was Re: XP & malware, then: Attachments and HTML )

Whether we do it _this_ way, or by taking one of the more basic
Xy documents of my own and gradually adding formatting to it until
the glitch occurs -- which amount to approaching this issue from
opposite ends of the tunnel -- I think it is something we ought
to explicate for future reference. NB is probably something that
many of us will wind up relying upon.

In regard to formatting-based or other crashes that you and
others here mentioned, I hope you are submitting bug reports to
NB about these. Any such program issues that max exist aren't
going to fix themselves.

  Jordan