SmartBoard okay

Carl pointed out that my encoding is still bad, and I have verified that
locally.
So please erase from your memory banks my negative statement about
SmartBoard--it's a great product and not at fault.
Something else in copying and pasting from Xy files in a Win98 SE window is
at fault. The copies put in escape characters (even when copying from
within the same Xy file if I use the copy-and-paste of Windows). If anyone
knows why, I'd love to hear it.
I think it may have to do with the fact that onscreen, the line-end
character (the arrow pointing left) is the same character as for escape. I
think there's some way to change the onscreen line-end character in Xy, but
I don't recall how.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx