Re Reg-read.me

Doesn't seem to be there. It was in in U215 (I cannot find vers. 16
anywhere; probably dates from when I was switching machines). BUT I just
got a message that I have had pop up on occasion before. I'll try to do
something in U2 (in this case it was use the Clip function--enormously
useful--to copy and paste to a Windows app; it's loaded to CTRL-Shift C)
and was told "Install the XyWWWeb registry." As before, running REGEDIT/C
(which found no errors) fixed it. This is under 98 SE, XyWrite in
D:\xyw4dos; U2 Helpkey is CTRL-Shift F1, Xywrite running in a DOS Window,
called by a pif. What gives?
Patricia