Re: Grrr [OS2 and XY install]

I've installed previous versions of both XyDos (thorough 4.16) and XyWin
(through 4.12) under OS/2 and have never had a bit of problem, except for
the XyWin install putting a window in a wrong part of the screen, so as to
hide the push-buttons. All I needed to do with move the popup window and
everything ran fine.

As an aside, I bit the bullet and tried the $49.95 version of DeScribe
Voyager that comes on a CD rom. Its a VERY impressive piece of work! The
program imports and exports quite well to/from XyWin, XyDos, and (gasp)
Signature. It can do footnotes and endnotes now (which is essential for
my work) and handles integration of graphic items MUCH better than
XyWin or XyDos.

Loyal as I am to XyWrite, I think I'm going to be spending more and more
time in DeScribe, simply because it works so well under OS/2.