Re: Re Dual Monitor setups (was Using XyWrite with XP OS)

Re dual monitors vs. one large monitor:
Today I stopped in at CompUsa and checked out a 20.1 inch monitor to see if it compared well to my dual setup. I don't think it's as good, because it's easier to handle the sizing of windows with two monitors. E.g., right now I have eudora open full-screen in the laptop's monitor and Xy, as a window, in the external monitor. I think that in one large monitor, Eudora full-screen would take up everything.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx