RE: Re List Member: Mike Shupp

Ummmm... I've had a few complaints from people I email fairly frequently, so I think I have to admit GUILTY at this point.

That said, I don't know what to do.  I have two machines attached to the net.  One is at home; it runs Vista Home; I send
email to a handful of web blogs and through hotmail.  I have No address book, no twitter account, no facebook account, no
flickr account, no MySpace account; I do no ICN-style instant mailing, etc.  As far as I can tell, I am dead to the Internet
world outside of responding to email I get from Hotmail.   My machine at work runs Windows XP; I respond to email from
Hotmail; I send a small amount of email (6 messages a week or so) via MS Outlook Express to work-related recipients; I have
an OE address book with a total of 6 entries.  Again, no twitter, no facebook, no MySpace, no Flickr, no ICN, no this, no
that.   I have Norton AntiVirus on my home machine, something equivalent at work; neither is showing any distress.

I'm open to suggestions.

--ms