Re: Development Activities

On Thu, 11 Apr 1996 kfrank@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> both Win 3.X and Windows95. The interface is Windows95-like. We are not
> planning an OS/2 version, and unfortunately one cannot produce an OS/2 version
> very easily.

This much I understand, Ken, but everything else on this list that has
followed your original message, and that follows in this message, is
beyond me. I use XyWrite 4 for writing, word processing and a modest
amount of desktop publishing, and I trust there are others like me here,
who aren't using XyW for programming purposes. Is there anything in the
new release/product that would make it worthwhile for someone in our
position to upgrade/buy?

--Marv Katz