Re: Xy 3.55

"Yo! Annie! Remember how to change the colors. I think it's df hn
for header normal and df hr for header reverse. Yes?"

Hi, Leslie. Yup, but darned if I know why. The abbreviations seem
unrelated to their purpose. I must be missing something. xyDos 4
gets real fancy with those L0-L4 settings that replace hn and hr.

Aside to James Besser: When you locate your lost manuals you
might want to check out Tyson's HEADRSET.PM, a nice little v3
routine that cycles through the color set till you find an
optimum hn/hr combination.  --annie

========================== annie fisher  nyc