Re: XyWin Unresponsive

From: Peter Cassidy

Since you're running Xy4, you're in luck. You don't need XyWin. Install the Jumbo U2 (http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/) and enable CLIP (command HELP CLIP for instructions), and you'll be able to copy, paste, etc., to and from the Windows clipboard from within Xy4 running full-screen or in a window.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx