Re: PDF printing from the command-line again

Very cool. Than you John.

I was able to print by dropping the file on the program icon, but not from the Xy command line using PDFtoPrinter filename.pdf (I get "Command is not recognized").

I have this line in Config.Txt:
LPT1 = "PDFtoPrinter.exe" #LPT1.PDF

And setp shows that LPT1 is being used.

Does vDosPlus need something different from regular XyWrite in SETTINGS.DFL?

Yes, thanks, this work nicely and is simpler than the other method, no cmd file needed.

With the vdosplus "set" command, it's also easy to switch from screen to actual printing as needed, without having to edit the config.txt file or exit vdosplus.

Anyway, thanks again.