re: XY and on-line sessions (4GB)

>Unlike DesqView, OS/2 won't allow two comm apps to be open at the same time, >even if one is inactive. Do you know if B&F under OS/2 gets around this?

It sure does. I use this technique all the time to toggle between an active
session of Xtalk and XyWrite via F11/F12, editing on the fly. Sometimes, I
even get Xtree into the act.

I've given up on Tapcis, however, in favor of Golden Commpass, which I now
run via ISDN at 56 kbps. Tapcis remains the only program I ever paid for in
full 18 months before it shipped. Six months later they came asking for more
and I thought that was a bit much.

- Andy