Re: memory use

** Reply to message from "J. R. Fox"  on Mon, 30 Jun 2003
11:26:55 -0800

> Thanx, Robert. I'll take you up on that offer, when I get to that point
> on the "To Do" List.

Gosh, then this will come AFTER you poke around for old CI$, WPB, XyQuest
Exchange messages -- aye?

> COMMANDS got you a hyperlinked roster of all (?) existing Xy Commands

No recollection of that at all... Oh, you mean that barebones list of
commands? But many of them had no explanatory text! The basic functionality
persists in Xy4DOS: command on CMline:

CMALPHEMB ?H
 or
CMALPHCOM ?H
 or
IDXHLP ?H

to get various hypertext-y screens (hit a letter, and it jumps to that part of
the alphabetized list).

> I seldom visit 3+ these days

Me, never.

Robert Holmgren