Word Processor File Formats

I'm currently upgrading a product I distribute as both shareware and
commercial software which converts word processing file formats to
typesetting, desktop publishing (and "generic") file formats. The
current version handles all WordStar formats (through v. 6.0),
WordPerfect through v. 4.2 and ASCII. I'm looking for definitive lists
interpreting codes within files for other word processors plus other
versions of the above two word processors. (I'm NOT interested in what
user keystrokes produce what results; rather, I seek the literal codes
placed in word processor files.) My greatest current interests regard
codes for WP 5.x and all versions of Xywrite, but I would welcome
information about other word processors.
   It's not altogether uncommon for this information to be found in
an appendix of a word processor's documentation and/or of third-party
support references. I would be indebted to anyone who could lead me to
further information. As a token of appreciation, I would gladly extend
a complimentary registration to the product to those providing material
assistance in its development.
   Thanks for any help.