XPL error codes in Nota Bene (v. 6)

My apologies if this is an oft-repeated query, but my search attempts didn't
bring it up. I'm in the process of rewriting some old XPL routines to make
them run smoothly in Nota Bene, which I want to use as the launchpad because
it is easier to teach to youngsters lacking experience with DOS apps. Some
of these routines borrowed heavily for branching purposes from Herb Tyson's
list (in Revealed appendix C) of numeric error codes returned via VA$ER. Has
anyone explored whether these codes still work for NB v6? Or do I need to
test how the numbers have changed?
--Chuck Creesy