PRNs and Email

I have found that I had to modify the printer files STRIP.PRN,
EMAIL.PRN and ASCII.PRN that The Technology Group supplies if I
wanted to use printf (or typef) to convert the text I was working
on into a format suitable for email. In addition, I had to add a
OFFSET ≪OF0,0≫ and a PAGE WIDTH ≪PW65DI≫ at the beginning of
the file. I will also eliminate headers and footers if they left
unwanted breakes in the text.

The changes in the PRNs include:

;Site Specific Format DEFAULTS
DF TP=0IN,0IN
DF BT=0IN,0IN,0IN,0IN
;End Site Specifc Format DEFAULTS

;PRINTER INFORMATION where CR is CARRIAGE RETURN (ASCII 13) and
;LF is LINE FEED (ASCII 10)
LE