Re: XyWrite Avatar

Jack: I am the Washington bureau chief of Cox Newspapers and a syndicated
columnist. I am also a great fan of XyWrite, which I use to write my columns
and practically everything else, except fancy memoes. For the fancy stuff, I
use AmiPro, which is much more to my liking than XyWin. For the bureau, we hope
to use a proprietory version of XyWrite that runs on OS/2. We hope that our
provider, CText of Ann Arbor, Mich., will work with the folks in Baltimore to
issue an up-to-date version of XyWrite that runs on OS/2. This is a perfect
niche market for TTG, since power writers tend to be power users of operating
systems.
- Andy