Re: Suggested revision request for DELTAGS

Carl Distefano wrote:

> Hmmm, I never really considered what happens when you run DELTAGS on
> a series of files.

> So -- as you found out the hard way -- if you
> run the routine on several files in a row, you WILL lose work unless
> you save DELTAGS.TMP under a different name each time before moving
> on to the next file. That, I'll grant you, is pretty draconian.
> Better revisit that "feature".

> The revision below implements that. Try it for a while and see if
> it feels more secure. I'm open to suggestions. And thanks, Jordan,
> for pointing this issue out. Sorry you were inconvenienced.

Thanks, Carl, will do. You and RH have done an awesome job in
designing, coding, and re-tailoring these frames. Still, there will
always be some contingencies (and some of those, like this one, not
really falling into the esoteric category) that you just could not have
anticipated. So, it's a good thing to have a number of users pushing
them pretty hard in real-world situations, and reporting back.

Jordan