Re: Xy Manuals Online (Was undocumented define functions)

Peter Evans asked
> Who has the rights to Nota Bene...?

Nota Bene Associates Inc., 285 W.Broadway, NYC 10013, (212) 334-0445
  (new name but same group that created NB, sold it to TTG, or maybe
TTG's predecessor, then bought it back from TTG)

http://www.notabene.com/
Email to sales or customerservice or technicalsupport @notabene.com
newsgroup: bit.listserve.notabene

NB continues to evolve as a DOS-based program, with Win95 support, and was
last updated around Nov. 1996, I think. I don't use NB but continue to buy
upgrades (well, every other upgrade, as they're usually over $100) to help
support NB as insurance against an XyW dead end or in case NB becomes a
clearly superior alternative.