Re: [Junk released by Allow List] Re: All the XYCONS in PNG format

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm still not clear on what's up with Vista and its icon format. You
have to use a .png to create an icon for Vista?

I used that IconSushi program to make the Vista-ready icons I added to
the downloadable file-sets. They were created from .bmp graphics. I'm
curious whether the program will create usable Vista icons from whatever
flavor the original graphic is. Anybody running Vista care to report
back on that? (IS there anyone even running Vista?)
Yes, I am, on my new laptop and I'm going to put all these icons
on it and have a look-see Sunday while I'm flying. (I dassn't
start playing with it now or I'll never get all the things I have
to do before I go done. And that sentence tells you how frazzled
I am!)
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx